Dermakos 2016; 2: 40.
Per valutare l’efficacia e sicurezza delle formulazioni Neauvia Organic sono stati eseguite valutazioni dal Prof. Alberto Calligaro (Università di Pavia) e Dott. Nicola Zerbinati (Università Insubria, Varese): “Preliminary evaluation of the Neauvia Stimulate e Intense product”, Data on file – MatexLab company.
- Ouastia S, Donnoa R, Cellesib F, et al. Network connectivity, mechanical properties and cell adhesion for hyaluronic acid/PEG hydrogels.
- Feng Yu, Xiaodong Cao, Yuli Li, et al. An injectable hyaluronic acid/PEG hydrogel for cartilage tissue engineering formed by integrating enzymatic crosslinking and Diels–Alder “click chemistry”.
- Park YD, Tirelli N, Hubbell JA. Photopolymerized hyaluronic acid-based hydrogels and interpenetrating networks. Biomaterials 2003.
- Leach JB, Schmidt CE. Characterization of protein release from photocrosslinkable hyaluronic acid-polyethylene glycol hydrogel tissue engineering scaffolds. Biomaterials, 2005.
- Jina R, Moreira Teixeirab LS, Krouwelsa A, et al.Synthesis and characterization of hyaluronic acid–poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels via Michael addition: an injectable biomaterial for cartilage repair.
- Hassan W, Dong Y, Wang W. Encapsulation and 3D culture of human adipose-derived stem cells in an in-situ crosslinked hybrid hydrogel composed of PEG-based hyperbranched copolymer and hyaluronic acid. Stem Cell Res Ther, 2013.
- Aurand ER. The characterization of hyaluronic acid and polyethylene glycol hydrogels for neural tissue engineering. University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, 2014.