Dermakos 2016; 2: 38.
- Segura S, et al. A complete range of hyaluronic acid filler with distinctive physical properties specifically designed for optimal tissue adaptation. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; 11 (S5-S8).
- Ascher B, et al. Efficacy and safety of a new hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the treatment of severe nasolabial lines – 6-month interim results of a randomized, evaluator-blinded, intra-individual comparison study. J Cosmet Dermatol 2011; 10: 94-98.
- Cartier H, et al. Perioral rejuvenation with a range of customized hyaluronic acid fillers: efficacy and safety over six months with a specific focus on the lips. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; 11: s17-26.
- Rzany B, et al. Full-face rejuvenation using a range of hyaluronic acid fillers: efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction over 6 months; Dermatol Surg. 2012; 38 (7 Pt 2): 1153-61.
- Kestemont P, et al. Sustained efficacy and high patient satisfaction after cheek enhancement with a new hyaluronic acid dermal filler. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; (1 suppl): s9-16.
- Rzany B, et al. Correction of tear troughs and periorbital lines with a range of customized hyaluronic acid fillers. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; 11: s27-34.
- Farhi D, et al. The Emervel French survey: a prospective real-practice descriptive study of 1,822 patients treated for facial rejuvenation with a new hyaluronic acid filler. J Drugs Dermatol 2013; 12(5): e88-e93.
- Talarico S et al. High patient satisfaction of a hyaluronic acid filler producing enduring full-facial volume restoration: an 18-month open multicenter study. Dermatol Surg 2015; 41: 1361-1369.
- IFU Emervel Volume Lidocaine