Dermakos 2016; 3: 44
- Kerscher M, et al. Rejuvenating influence of a stabilized hyaluronic acid-based gel of nonanimal origin on facial skin aging. Dermatol Surg 2008; 34(5): 720-6
- Williams S, et al. Changes in skin physiology and clinical appearance after microdloplet placement of hyaluronic acid in aging hands. J Cosmet Dermatol 2009; 85(3):2 16-25
- Distante F, et al. Stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin for rejuvenating the skin of the upper arm. Dermatol Surg 2009; 35 Suppl 1: 389-93
- Streker M, et al. Stabilized hyaluronic acid-based gel of non-animal origin for skin rejuvenation: face, hand and decolletage. J Drugs Dermatol 2013; 12(9): 990-994
- Landau, M. Hyaluronic Acid “Skinboosters” and use of blunt injection microcannulas. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; 11(suppl 3): 41–43
- Halachmi S, et al. Treatment of acne scars with hyaluronic acid: an improved approach. J Drugs Dermatol 2013; 12(7): e121-3.
- Gubanova EI, et al. 12-month effects of stabilized hyaluronic acid gel compared with saline for rejuvenation of aging hands. J Drugs Dermatol 2015; 14(3):288-98.