Dermakos 2016; 4: 43
- Shek S, P.Y. Chan N, C.Y. Chan J, H.L. Chan H. 2012. The Efficacy of a Dual Filter Handpiece (500-670nm and 870-1200 nm) of an Intense Pulse Light Device for the Treatment of Facial Telangiectasia. American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. (Abstract)
- Adatto M, Friedman D. 2012. Clearance of Port Wine Stains Following Optimized Pulsed Light Treatments. American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. (Abstract)
- Tanghetti E MD. 2012. Split-face Randomized Treatment of Facial Telangiectasia Comparing Pulsed Dye Laser and an Intense Pulsed Light Handpiece. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. (Abstract)
- Weiss R, Ross V, Tanghetti E, Vasily D, Childs J, Smirnov M, Altshuler G. 2011. Characterization of an Optimized Light Source and Comparison to Pulsed Dye Laser for Superficial and Deep Vessel Clearance. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.(Abstract)
- Ross V, Tanghetti E, Vasily D, Weiss R, Childs J, Erofeev A, Smirnov M, Altshuler, G. 2010. New Optimized Light Source for Treatment of Vascular Lesions of the Skin. PMTI.
- Childs J., Erofeev A., Smirnov M., Altshuler G. 2010. Optimum Spectrum and Pulse Shape for Vascular Lesion Treatment: The Science Behind MaxG. PMTI.
- McMeekin T, Lertzman B, Hahn H, Arcara K. 2008. Randomized Study of Intense Pulsed Light and Pulsed Dye Laser in The Treatment of Facial Telangiectasia. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. (Abstract)
- Miranda C., Narurkar V. 2006. Comparison of StarLux LuxG with Long Pulsed PDL, Long Pulsed KTP, and Traditional IPL for Treatment of Telangiectasias. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 70. (Abstract)
- Kim K., Berenstein L., Chapas A., Geronemus R. 2006. Comparison Treatments for Vascular Lesions with the Vbeam® and the StarLux IPL. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 242. (Abstract)
- Astner S, Wolmers S, Tsao S. 2005. Increased Efficacy in Treatment of Facial Telangiectasia and Rosacea Utilizing StarLux IPL Technology with Variable Pulsewidth and Fluence. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.105. (Abstract)
- Ross E.V. 2005. Split Treatment of Photodamaged Skin with KTP 532nm Laser with 10mm Handpiece Versus IPL: A Cheek-to-Cheek Comparison. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. Vol. 9999:1–5.
- Klingman D.E, Zhen Y. 2004. Intense Pulsed Light Treatment of Photoaged Facial Skin. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Vol. 30: 1085–1090.